As part of the JES Wellness challenge, employees were invited to attend many events throughout the summer, including meal prep classes, yoga, meditation sessions and more.
On Wednesday, August 23, employees at the JES Holdings Columbia office attended their second meal prep class where they were taught how to make overnight oats. Attendees were provided with jar of the delicious breakfast food with the option to sprinkle fresh fruit on the top. The breakfast meal prep class was a success with almost 20 employees in attendance!
Below is the recipe for the overnight oats:
- ½ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened milk of your choice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- Fresh fruit to top
- Stir all the ingredients together and let sit for at least 8 hours.
- Top with fruit in the morning.