On Wednesday, January 9th, a group of JES Holdings employees from the Columbia office attended a meal prep class at Back 2 Basic’s Cooking. During the class, the teacher dished out some helpful hints on prepping freezer meals while guiding the group as they made their own. Each attendee went home with a freezer meal for two, although many made the dish that evening with rave reviews!
Interested in making this meal at home? See below for the recipe and photos from the event.
Baked Mustard Lime Chicken
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into two long strips
- 1 large lime, juiced
- 3 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons of avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 half gallon freezer bag
Prep Day Instructions
- Combine everything in a bag, seal and mix well.
- Open, remove as much air as possible and seal.
- Lay flat to freeze
Cooking Day Instructions
- Bake thawed ingredients at 350˚F for 22 minutes uncovered.