Celebrate the summer months by trying out new recipes! With new produce in season, there are endless delicious, healthy recipes for you and your family and friends to taste. Below is a healthy summer dessert recipe from Taste of Home that will help you cool off this summer.
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, chopped and divided
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 12 freezer popsicle molds (or 12 paper cups) and wooden popsicle sticks
- Place coconut milk, 1 ½ cups of the strawberries, banana and syrup in a blender. Cover and process until smooth.
- Divide remaining strawberries among 12 molds or paper cups. Pour pureed mixture into molds or cups, filling ¾ full.
- Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm, at least four hours.
Click here for more recipe ideas from Taste of Home.