THIS WEBSITE IS ONLY INTENDED FOR USERS IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY.
IF YOU RESIDE OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE OR OUR SERVICES.
- The types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit one of our Websites.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
- Our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it.
- Your choices regarding how we use and disclose your information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect the following types of information from and about users of our Websites:
- Information that is about you, but individually does not identify you, such as your age, gender and interests; how you came to the Websites (e.g., search engine, third-party website, media campaign or email); and the pages and features of the Websites you use.
- Information by which you may be personally identified if provided, such as name, postal address, email address or telephone number (“personal information”).
- Information about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites, and your location.
Automatically Collected Information: Usage Details, IP Addresses, and Cookies and Other Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Websites, we may automatically collect certain non-personal information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. Information collected automatically may include IP addresses and information collected through cookies, Web beacons and other tracking technologies.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection are:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Websites may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Websites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Websites and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count specific visitors who have visited certain pages or opened and clicked an e-mail. The information we collect from these beacons is sent to our marketing department.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect on or through our Websites that you provide to us:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites. This includes, but is not limited to, personal information provided when you submit a request for information, submit a rental application or submit a request to be contacted by the community; as well personal information provided when requesting materials from the community (e.g., DVDs, white papers and brochures); registering for an event; or subscribing to email communication.
- Records and copies of your correspondence with us (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Websites and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Your search queries on the Site.
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not identify any individual. We use this data to help us improve our Websites and deliver better and more personalized future services by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Analyze and develop the community’s sales and marketing strategy, determine how visitors find the community and its Websites, the user’s interest regarding the Community’s services, and how to improve the community’s Websites.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Websites according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Websites.
The Community and/or its agents use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For marketing and remarketing purposes.
- To present our Websites and their contents to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Websites.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may share the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us with our affiliated companies as well as with third parties that assist us with our Websites, advertising, sweepstakes, and other promotions, and for the purposes of improving our marketing or administration. This includes companies that provide analytics to us about use of our Websites, so that we can continue to improve our Websites content. We also may share this information with law enforcement officials, or when we believe that we must do so to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone may be causing injury to or interfering with our or another’s rights, websites or other property. Otherwise, we will not disclose to third parties any of the information provided by you without your permission.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include links to third-party websites. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. If you click on a link provided by a third party and leave our Websites, whether through a link or through visiting another website framed within our Websites, you are subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies of those third party websites. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites and have no responsibility for or access to the information collected by these third parties.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising.
- The Websites use Google Analytics to track website activity and visitor behavior. If you want to opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics, you may use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. Google Analytics also collects data about visits to the Websites via the DoubleClick cookie and Floodlight tags. This information is being used to provide demographic and interest data about visitors to the Websites and to target online display advertisements on third-party websites. Using Google’s Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
- With your permission, the Websites utilize the Conversion Tracking Pixel service of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94305, USA (“Facebook”). This tool allows us to follow the actions of users after they are redirected to a provider’s website by clicking on a Facebook advertisement. We are this able to record the efficacy of Facebook advertisements for statistical and market research purposes. The collected data remain anonymous. This means that we cannot see the personal data of any individual user. However, the collected data are saved and processed by Facebook. We are informing you on this matter according to our information at this time. Facebook is able to connect the data with your Facebook account and use the data for their own advertising purpose, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Use Policy found under: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy. Facebook Conversion Tracking also allows Facebook and its partners to show you advertisements on and outside Facebook. In addition, a cookie will be saved onto your computer for these purposes. Please click here if you would like to revoke your permission.
- Currently, we do not honor “do-not-track” requests. However, you may find information on how to opt out of many websites by visiting Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.optout.networkadvertising.org.
- Promotional Offers from the Community. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can follow the link to unsubscribe from mailing lists at the bottom of email communication; or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your request and ask to be removed from marketing lists. This opt-out does not apply to communications from the Community regarding any business transaction with you.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
To review and change your personal information, you may send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We employ reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational security procedures and processes designed to help protect against loss, misuse, and alteration of the personal information that we collect and process through the Websites. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply through the Websites is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We further follow applicable laws and requirements to protect your information processed through the Websites.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our employ reasonable and appropriate measures to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of your personal information transmitted to our Websites and we do not ensure, warrant or guarantee the security or integrity of such information. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Websites.
Special Notice to California Residents
California residents may request a list of certain third parties to which we have disclosed personally identifiable information about you for their own direct marketing purposes. You may make one request per calendar year. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for your response.
To request this information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No portion of the Websites, or JES Holdings’ services and agency services is directed towards minors (individuals below the age of 18). If you are under 18 years of age do not use or provide any information on the Websites. Consistent with this and the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) we do not intend to, or knowingly, collect, use or disclose personal information from children under 13 years of age. If it is determined that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, a parent or guardian of that child should contact us at the email address or phone number listed in the Enforcements section to delete this information from our records. We will use reasonable efforts to delete the child’s personal information from our existing files.
c/o Marketing Department
206 Peach Way
Columbia, Missouri 65203
Policy Change Notification
We reserve the right to change this policy from time to time. Any changes to our policy will be effective and applicable upon change of our policy as accessible through the Websites. The fact that there have been changes to this policy will be reflected by the “Effective Date” as displayed at the bottom of this policy. Your continued use of the Websites after we make changes is deemed to be an acceptance of those changes, so please check this policy periodically for updates. This policy shall be governed by the laws of the State of Missouri.
Effective Date: August 20th, 2018